SAILOR KNOT ROPE Bracelets
Summer Rope Bracelet
Sandy dunes, salty air and a Sailor Bracelet! A true sign of the beginning of summer. Slide onto your hand and jump in the water...this bracelet will shrink to fit.
The tradition is to cut them off in an "end of summer" ceremony the night before the school year begins!
During times at sea, old time sailors made bracelets from ropes off their ships to show off their knot making skills.
Hand woven cotton rope material.
- Will shrink when wet for a perfect fit.
- Available in 5 sizes; XS, SM, MED, LG, XLG
- EXTRA SMALL - 51/2” 4-7 years
- SMALL -7.5" 7-10 years
- MEDIUM -8" long, 11-14 year
- LARGE is approx. 9" long- woman/ teen boy
- EXTRA LARGE - man